Control unit: computer, VPU, SPU, DDU
Brightness detector & control division: photo sensor
Signal transmission from SPU to DDU: fiber cable
Software: windows system
Data source: text, pictures, animation, .AVI,.BMP film; VCR, DVD, Video, real-time play via video camera
Operation temperature: -10°C to 50°C
Operation humidity: 10 to 99%R.H.
• Users can play programs directly via DVD player, video player, video camera and PCs.
• Able to supply image files; e.g. NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
• There is no need to have switch port via PC or multimedia. Offers six kinds of image input; e.g. S-Video, DVI, CVBS, SDI, SYNC, RGB(PR/Y/PB), 1080i.
• All output signals are in digital format.
SIGNAL PROCESSING UNIT
• Receives the digital video signal from the VPU and processes it in either normal, or virtual pixel mode.
• Data is transferred via fiber optic cable to DDU and all signals are stored in digital format.
DATA DISTRIBUTION UNIT
• Receives organized images or text from signal processing unit and onto LED display.
• Data is transferred via fiber optic cable and all signals are stored in digital format.